Monday, February 20, 2012

Uno mas dia

Well tomorrow is the begining!  I am excited about starting these challenges....nervous a little because I really hope that I can commit to these challenges.  Also a little nervous to see what it brings...change is good, but sometimes it can be a little nerve racking.  I hope you all enjoy reading these up coming posts.  Some months probably won't be as entertaing as others, but I am not doing this to entertain people (not to sound harsh).  This whole year I am dedicating to myself, to rediscover my passions, my interests, and inspirations.  The first challenge is not a big one, I asked my friend Ryan America to pick it for me.  He is the one who actually set all of this in motion.  He is the one who showed me that video and really inspired me to do this, so I thought it would be great for him to be the one who chooses my first one.  I was alittle worried at first what he was going to pick, but he is full of surprises and chose a pretty good one....Thank You Ryan for taking it easy on me. 


So here it goes--tomorrow is the start.  I hope all of you who follow this enjoys it as much as I am....and I hope that you get inspired also to try a 30 day challenge!




XOXO
AMS






If music be the food of love, play on.
William Shakespeare



Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music.
Ronald Reagan



Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.
Jimi Hendrix



Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.
Maya Angelou



The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.
William Shakespeare



One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment